The first “in-person worship experience (with restrictions)” occurred on Sunday, July 12 during the 9:00 a.m. worship service. There were 11 worshippers, 4 tech team members, and 6 worship assistants in the sanctuary. All of the established practices and protocols were adhered to, and contactless communion was shared at the end of the service.
Unless there are changes from the state guidelines this week, the 10:30 a.m. worship service on July 19 will be available as an “in-person worship experience (with restrictions)”. Everything that has been discussed in Be Well Faith’s past email messages, concerning the protocols for in-person worship, will be in place. You can see the full list concerning worship at this link. Please be mindful of those details and these important steps.
- You must reserve a spot if you plan to attend by contacting Deanna at 651-464-3323 or at
- You must receive a confirmation from Deanna regarding your attendance.
- Masks are required and social distancing will be enforced. Worship will look and feel different from your previous experiences.
- You should plan to arrive at the church no earlier than 10:15 a.m., be prepared to have your temperature taken, and answer the health screening questions.
- Contactless communion will again be offered at the end of the service.
Remember our goal is to provide safety for others and safety for self, while also trying to meet the worship needs of congregational members.
Be Well Faith would also like to inform you that safety protocols for staff while in the building have been put into place, staff has been in-serviced, and these protocols and practices are in agreement with personnel policy and health guidelines from MDH and the CDC. This set of guidelines, can be shared with interested individuals if you contact the church office.
Thank you for being mindful of the guidelines and practices that have been set out to keep our staff, congregational members, and Faith community safe throughout the pandemic. Be Well.