Substance abuse is part of the story in many families. Pandemic is an especially difficult time to manage addictions of all kinds. There are many local and online resources and support for those struggling with alcohol or substance abuse.
- Hazelden Betty Ford is a great resource in our area. Click the link or call 1-800-257-7810.
- Alcoholics Anonymous St Paul, MN area Online Intergroup or call 651-227-5502.
- Find resources or help from Minnesota Recovery or call 612-584-4158.
- The e-AA Group has email recovery meetings and discussion forums.
- AA Online Meeting is a Skype-based (voice only), English-language AA meeting in three different time zones in Europe and Asia.
At Faith, we are developing a special Addiction Ministry Team. If you would like to be part of the leadership of this team, or would like to seek support from the team – please contact Pastor John ( ) or Deacon Nina ( ).