As the name implies, caring is the focus of these individual ministries and these services are provided by your fellow members of Faith.
What kind of care?
- Prayer – For healing, for loss of loved ones, for joy of marriage, baptism, anniversary
- BeFriending – When you need someone to talk to outside of your usual circle of family or friends
- Assistance – For those occasions when you need referrals, need a visit, need to get to the doctor
- Wellness check – For shut ins, blood pressure check, during recovery/rehabilitation
Caring for who?
- For you when life gets hard
- For you when you are lonely
- For you when you need a listening ear
- For you when you some assistance
- For you when you need comfort
Faith Cares Ministry is here for you. Our relationship will remain confidential to protect you. You are the most important person we can serve.