Legacy giving draws from your wealth rather than your income. It is not something we leave behind, but something we pass forward.
Why plan a legacy gift?
- Gratitude for what God has done in your life
- Belief in our shared mission
- Trust in our ministry
- For the JOY of it
- To make a personal impact
- Retirement accounts
- Donor advised funds
Give & Receive
- Open a charitable trust or annuity
- Receive income during life
- After death, remainder goes to ministry
- Retain control of asset during your life
- Gift asset upon your death
- Name Faith in your will or as a beneficiary to receive insurance or retirement assets. (Think of it as adding on another member of your family.)
- Designate a percentage or dollar amount of your estate or
- Add Faith as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k) plan or insurance assets or
- Donate property
Meet with a Faith pastor or deacon to prayerfully plan your gift!
Planned gifts may be made to the general operation of the church or to a designation that matches your interests and circumstances. Gifts to general operation will be designated by the Church Council to a purpose that best honors our church mission. An option for donor designation is our Endowment Fund.