We treasure our children and see them as a vital part of our congregation. We offer many opportunities for children to grow in their faith and provide their parents with the tools to help them teach the faith to their kids during the week.
Fall 2023 Christian Education Line-Up
- Sunday Mornings at 9:00 AM -Ages 3 thru 5th Grade (must be 3-year-old by September 1 and potty-trained): Kids go to worship with their parents and then come forward for the children’s message. After the message, the kids are lined up and taken the to education wing where they go to their respective Sunday School class. At the end of Sunday School, parents pick up their child in the classroom.
- Team 5: Meets on Sunday mornings at 9:00 am in room 208. This is for all 5th graders to come together in a unique classroom setting where they take ownership of their lessons. They will choose their lessons from the reform curriculum, attend service together once a month, and lead two service projects during the year.
Kids of the Kingdom Choir: 3-year-olds through 2nd grade are welcome to join in singing fun songs and playing instruments to praise God through music. We rehearse on Sunday mornings from 10:00-10:30 in the Christian Education wing starting in September and ending in May. Once a month, we share our music at 9:00 worship.
Wednesday Evenings, 6:30-7:30 PM
- Club 45: Being a “Preteen” can be difficult – you are no longer a child but then not quite a teen. This is why we have developed Club456 for Wednesday evenings.
- Blast: All present K – 3rd graders are invited to join us on Wednesday evenings for a time of fun, stories, art projects, games, and more.
F.A.M.E. (Faith, Arts, and Music Expression): Open to students in 3rd through 8th grade, we meet on Wednesdays from 5:45-6:15 p.m. from Sept -April to learn songs and sing at times with the Worship Band!
Confirmation- Wednesday Evenings, 6:30-7:30 PM
- 6th Grade Confirmation Readiness Classes: We are excited to share a new ministry with our sixth graders as they prepare to take the next step in their spiritual journey in our Confirmation Readiness class. During these classes, we will be diving into Lutheran traditions, the Small Catechism and Lutheran living. We will also talk about the promises made on their behalf when they were baptized and how these promises will relate to their confirmation experience.
- Confirmation (7-9 Grade): Our Confirmation journey begins in the fall of your 7th grade thru the fall of your 9th grade. During this time, everyone will take a deeper look into the bible and how this applies to their daily life and build their knowledge on Martin Luther’s teachings in the Small Catechism. Plus, many opportunities for fellowship/service events and retreats.
For more information contact Cathy Nelson -
Faith seeks to provide a safe and secure environment for children who participate in programs and activities. All persons who desire to work with the children participating in our programs and activities will be screened.